• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

Just to clear the air for my comment.

It was more of a joke then any kind of insult or intended insult. I see now you are way to uptight in a comment made in jest, so I will leave you to your serious self (thumbs u

My apologies to the person/forumite who won it, no insult was intended.

one winner and numerous followers...

So, I'm leadership material? (shrug)

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” - John Quincy Adams

Jim

So Greg, the answer to your question is....HELL NO!!!

It was more of a joke then any kind of insult or intended insult. I see now you are way to uptight in a comment made in jest, so I will leave you to your serious self (thumbs u

Thank God! All 100 page addicts have reclaimed their lost tits and may now focus on who will overbid the most on the next juicy 100 page book containing nothing but reprints, no first appearances, and no key ingredients of ANY kind whatsoever! (thumbs u

I hope it's me! :hi:

Thank God! All 100 page addicts have reclaimed their lost tits and may now focus on who will overbid the most on the next juicy 100 page book containing nothing but reprints, no first appearances, and no key ingredients of ANY kind whatsoever! (thumbs u

:)

Just post down what issues, and how much you guys will spend so we non 100page collectors will be prepared :baiting:

You're just a glutton for punishment aren't you.

Nah, they should know by now that I have total respect for those guys. I admire how focused they are and how determined they are in their collecting goals.

You're just a glutton for punishment aren't you.

Nah, they should know by now that I have total respect for those guys. I admire how focused they are and how determined they are in their collecting goals.

Good save. (thumbs u

:)

Just post down what issues, and how much you guys will spend so we non 100page collectors will be prepared :baiting:

No problem. I always bid what I am willing to pay for books I don't have. I already have a graded Batman 238 that I am happy with. I need about 30 books to complete the 115 page collection. I always snipe, never bid ahead of time. I've obscured my registry and have recently stopped telling others what I am after via PM. I'm not crazy about Comiclink auctions. I have a lot of patience these days. No hurry.

There. Hope this helps nik. :)