• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The more things change, the more they stay the same!!

4 posts in this topic

What up losers?!?!?!?

I've been away for a long time and miss all my CGC compatriots...so now I'm back, kinda...

Not that anyone cares, but a long time goal/dream of mine has been to become the next Stephen King (just for his money) - actually, to be the next Richard Matheson or Dan Simmons or Steven Brust...you get the point if you know these guys. Anyway, I've been spending my late night hours working on a horror novel (it's called "How many ways to [!@#%^&^] off Greggy 27_laughing.gif ). So instead of spending my 10PM - midnight hours on the forums, I've been writing. Haven't gotten that far yet, but I'm working on it.

I'm still buying comics for way too high a price, and still selling comics for way too low a price. AND YES, I just bought a book off of GMAN for a nice price, so no, he's not the Devil laugh.gif

And after all my smack talk about Comic-Con this year now that I live in SF...I'm not going. I'm doing the nice husband/father thing because my wife was invited to this weekend spa getaway for a friend's birthday and her happiness is more important than mine, so I'm staying at home to hang with my daughter. I would love to hang with everyone who's going, but there is always next year!

So, I guess there are about 1000 posts I need to read and comment on. Will get to most of them at some point...

That's all for now - back to business!!!!!!!!

Go Marvel!!!

Go DC Horror!!

Go Greggy's belly!!! 27_laughing.gif

Go DC Horror!!

It's so nice that your bud Charles has listed his buying price for a Showcase 80 CGC 9.4. Expect to pay $100 more to get it! sumo.gif