• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Mile High Collection. Looking for Timely's 8.0 and up too!

14 posts in this topic

Hello.

I am looking for authentic Mile Highs from the Edgar Church collection. Many of the Mile Highs in Heritage's upcoming auction were mine, including the Adventure #79 and those Mint Detectives and Actions.

Also looking for Timely's and Atlas books CGC graded 8.0 or better, no restoration of any kind. Let me know what you have!

Timely.

I can only speak for myself. I am a buyer of many Marvel silver and Golden age keys. I am also a seller of every comic I own. The deciding factor is how much am I buying the book for and how much can I get for the books I own? I will buy any book that I believe is under valued and sell any book thatI believe is over valued. Many times I make mistakes.

Hello.

I am looking for authentic Mile Highs from the Edgar Church collection. Many of the Mile Highs in Heritage's upcoming auction were mine, including the Adventure #79 and those Mint Detectives and Actions.

Also looking for Timely's and Atlas books CGC graded 8.0 or better, no restoration of any kind. Let me know what you have!

Timely.

Here's one now laugh.gif Is this the type of thing you're looking for?

mystic7.jpg

Nice Mystic. I am looking for CGC graded copies, have any?

Timely

Actually, while I do have some nice copies of various Golden Age books (Larsen, Mile High), I DON'T have any CGC copies. frown.gif

I have nothing against CGC it's just that I'm only a collector and haven't felt a need to get them graded. Just for fun, here's one you don't see often: Mile High Flash #29

flash29.jpg

That is one you never see. I had the Flash #30 Mile High for years. Do you have the Flash #31 MH? It's been out of sight for a while?

Interested in selling the Flash #29?

Timely

That is one you never see. I had the Flash #30 Mile High for years. Do you have the Flash #31 MH? It's been out of sight for a while?

Interested in selling the Flash #29?

Timely

Sorry to say I'm really not interested in selling anything right now. I HAVE sold books in the past and ALWAYS regreted it soon after. I think John Berk was the one who bought some of my Mile High Marvel Mysterys but this was back in the early 1980's. Maybe not. It was John somebody .

Anyway, that's cool you had the Flash #30! My Flash #29 is one of several books I got directly from Chuck shortly after the collection was found. I only recently discovered they aren't even listed in the MH Catalog. 893whatthe.gif

I don't have the Flash #31. Guess it's another one of those books buried in somebodys collection. confused.gif

It sounds like you have a GREAT collection!

Sounds like you have a great collection too! If you ever decide to sell it let me know. What other Mile Highs do you own?

I have the Boy Commandos #22 MH (Gerber copy) for sale if interested.

Timely