• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get what you want for Christmas! 40,000 comics FS.

13 posts in this topic

Let's face it, fellow board members aside, no one in our lives can buy us comics for Christmas. It's all too confusing. No one knows what issues we need, what characters we like, what condition fits in with our runs. Really, only we know what we want.

So if you want comics for Christmas, please take a look at our site and we'll work out some kind of forum discount plus free U.S. shipping. I think lots of people here would agree that I'm easy to deal with.

Search by title, publisher, genre, or age on the site. We've put the hard work in to code everything so searches are really fast.

Marc

Minor heads up:

On your main Silver Age page you have a big thick black line going through some black text "We've got it: tons of Silver Age!" that makes it almost unreadable.

foreheadslap.gif

edit:

Towards the bottom. gossip.gif

I always appreciate the feedback and bug reports!

In this case it sounds weird as that text doesn't sound familiar. I don't see it when I go to the page either. Which browser and OS?

He's talking about this page...

http://www.houseofcomics.com/silveragecomics2c.html

Has problems in Internet Explorer. Looks fine in Firefox. gossip.gif

I always appreciate the feedback and bug reports!

In this case it sounds weird as that text doesn't sound familiar. I don't see it when I go to the page either. Which browser and OS?

He's talking about this page...

http://www.houseofcomics.com/silveragecomics2c.html

Has problems in Internet Explorer. Looks fine in Firefox. gossip.gif

Yep.

Near the bottom about 85% of the way down.

I believe it is fixed now, though I had to clear my cache and then quit and reopen my browser to see it.

All Clear after I refreshed! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Let's face it, fellow board members aside, no one in our lives can buy us comics for Christmas. It's all too confusing. No one knows what issues we need, what characters we like, what condition fits in with our runs. Really, only we know what we want.

So if you want comics for Christmas, please take a look at our site and we'll work out some kind of forum discount plus free U.S. shipping. I think lots of people here would agree that I'm easy to deal with.

Search by title, publisher, genre, or age on the site. We've put the hard work in to code everything so searches are really fast.

Marc

Anymore trooper books in your inventory? If you need my list I'll send it to you again.

Anymore trooper books in your inventory? If you need my list I'll send it to you again.

Thanks for all the purchases in 2006! Looks like 2007 is when you pass me in post count. sorry.gif

I still have your spreadsheet. Don't have any new paratrooper comics but do have a lot on your regular wantlist, especially the ones listed as scarce or rare in Overstreet, plus a lot of first appearances. I'll get a PM to you by next week at the latest.

Marc