• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please share your opinion...I am considering a focus on pre-Robin Tecs !

96 posts in this topic

Dish! Which one did you get???

Copycat!

Great book though! Can't wait to see it. I've locked down a few more this week. Hopefully they will arrive next week.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yoo-hoo, Ciorac........

don't you have some Tec pics to post for us?...it's been a few weeks gossip.gif

You've been snoozing, they are posted in the Detective Comics thread and in the Have a Cigar thread...

What the heck, it gives me an excuse to post them all in one place, just for my buddy Showcase!

mm0058.jpg

mm0098.jpg

mm0096.jpg

mm0099.jpg

mm0097.jpg

It's great seeing them all together! What a sweet set! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Copycat!

Great book though! Can't wait to see it. I've locked down a few more this week. Hopefully they will arrive next week.

Yoo-hoo, Ciorac........

You've been snoozing, they are posted in the Detective Comics thread and in the Have a Cigar thread...

What the heck, it gives me an excuse to post them all in one place, just for my buddy Showcase!

mm0058.jpg

mm0098.jpg

mm0096.jpg

mm0099.jpg

mm0097.jpg

You are my God!!!!!! And of course Detective27kid!!!!!!

It's great seeing them all together! What a sweet set! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Adam! Now if I can just find a 33....

And if I can just find a bonus that's as big stooges.gif

Thanks Adam! Now if I can just find a 33....

And if I can just find a bonus that's as big stooges.gif

Just think! Only 12 months until my next bonus! Oh wait..... frown.gif

Copycat!

Yoo-hoo, Ciorac........

Rick is the man, he helped put me in all these books.

Copycat!

Yoo-hoo, Ciorac........

Rick is the man, he helped put me in all these books.

hello all...

aw shucks, tweren't nufin...happe to help a feller out...

go bea.....I mean Saints!

rick

Copycat!

Yoo-hoo, Ciorac........

mm0058.jpg

mm0098.jpg

mm0096.jpg

mm0099.jpg

mm0097.jpg

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.giftakeit.gif

Copycat!

Yoo-hoo, Ciorac........

mm0058.jpg

mm0098.jpg

mm0096.jpg

mm0099.jpg

mm0097.jpg

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.giftakeit.gif

SOLD!

I just have to say I got to pour over those beauties in person, and man, there is nothing quite like being able to see them in the pulp. Of course, I then dropped the bag full of these books and others, while putting them into his trunk. Granted it was only about 6", but you just don't want to drop books like that in front of their owner!

Thanks for your patience Bill! blush.gif

I just have to say I got to pour over those beauties in person, and man, there is nothing quite like being able to see them in the pulp. Of course, I then dropped the bag full of these books and others, while putting them into his trunk. Granted it was only about 6", but you just don't want to drop books like that in front of their owner!

Thanks for your patience Bill! blush.gif

27_laughing.gif

He's not kidding. The Tec 1 dropped two grades, but what the heck they are only funny books! And Matt is a dear friend!

He'll make it up to me someday...somehow...