• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Age X-men Thread

25 posts in this topic

Beyonder,

Was that Uncanny X-men 380 bagged and you removed it? Or did the UPC versions not have the manufacturer bag?

Just out of curiousity, do people here keep pre-bagged items bagged or remove them (i.e. Executioner's Song, etc)? Do you consider them de-valued when the bag is removed?

Pat

Beyonder,

Was that Uncanny X-men 380 bagged and you removed it? Or did the UPC versions not have the manufacturer bag?

Just out of curiousity, do people here keep pre-bagged items bagged or remove them (i.e. Executioner's Song, etc)? Do you consider them de-valued when the bag is removed?

Pat

For my full-run collections I keep two copies, one bagged and one unbagged.

The books are X-Men poke2.gif and any book in 9.8 is a challenge itself especially when submitting them yourself.

Or when you to rely upon them not being damaged in transit acroos the ocean to down under land...now there's a challenge.

The books are X-Men poke2.gif and any book in 9.8 is a challenge itself especially when submitting them yourself.

One of my choice modern X-Men:

popcorn.gif

UX-Men444_CGC_9-9a.jpg

And just when i thought i had a sweet copy of #444 in 9.8, along comes an amazing 9.9 hail.gifhail.gif