• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Worst television show ever

111 posts in this topic

So many bad shows so little room:

War at Home

Married with Children

anything with Bob Saget

Gilmour Girls (this is got to be the most annoying prattle of all time)

Seinfield (I found all of the characters in this show exceedingly annoying. so much so I would rather punch them all in the face than laugh at them)

etc

Glad to see another fellow Seinfeld-hater thumbsup2.gif

But I do disagree with you on Married with Children. It was a fun, dumb show grin.gif

Seen one Married with Children you seen them all. Seinfeld .... like I said I didn't like the characters so it is pretty hard to like a show if you don't like the characters. I knew I would catch heat for this choice but I know plenty of other people that don't like it. There are plenty that do too and that is fine with me.

So many bad shows so little room:

Married with Children

Seinfield (I found all of the characters in this show exceedingly annoying. so much so I would rather punch them all in the face than laugh at them)

I actually like "Married with Children", but then again I was a teenager when it was on.

Seinfield drives me nuts. Jerry is possibly the most annoying character on American TV and Eileen is insane. I do like Kramer though.

Seen one Married with Children you seen them all. Seinfeld .... like I said I didn't like the characters so it is pretty hard to like a show if you don't like the characters.

No 'heat' at all, as you're entitled to your opinion, but in my view, that was exactly the point. You're not supposed to like the characters, you laugh at them, not with them. Which is exactly the opposite of most American comedies, and Seinfeld's genius if you ask me.

Everyone has that one show that lots of other people like, but you can't stand. Mine is Everybody Loves Raymond. I don't like Friends, either -- the social misadventures of attractive twentysomethings just don't resonate with me. I can't say it's worse than the MTV *spoon*, though.

Shows that everyone else seems to like but I hate: Everybody Loves Raymond, ER and all its knockoffs, CSI and all its knockoffs, Law & Order and all its knockoffs. Yeah, knockoffs suck.

-Bob