• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for expat Brian Bolland Collector

3 posts in this topic

I met an expat Brit at a CGC dinner at the last San Diego Con. He was originally from London and may have been a psychiatric nurse in the LA area (the inclusive drinks tab was taking its toll). He was an old school 2000AD fan and was trying to locate some specific Bolland 2000AD pieces. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Cheers

Joseph

I met an expat Brit at a CGC dinner at the last San Diego Con. He was originally from London and may have been a psychiatric nurse in the LA area (the inclusive drinks tab was taking its toll). He was an old school 2000AD fan and was trying to locate some specific Bolland 2000AD pieces. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Cheers

Joseph

Since I was at the dinner with you I remember him.

I want to say his name was Lance. I have his information somewhere, he wrote it down on a business card.

He was the really tall guy who was in way too good a shape to be in this hobby right?

Chris

Cheers

Joseph

Since I was at the dinner with you I remember him.

I want to say his name was Lance. I have his information somewhere, he wrote it down on a business card.

He was the really tall guy who was in way too good a shape to be in this hobby right?

Chris

893naughty-thumb.gif