• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TTA 87

13 posts in this topic

5.5-6.0...spine wear and soft corners are a concern, as well as roughness of RE of FC...leaning toward the lower grade...

I think people are seeing something that's not there. My scan should have been sharper.

The internal pages protrude slightly and are creating the effect that the right edge of the cover is soft or fuzzy. It's not... the right edge is fairly sharp. The only real flaws this book has are the soft corners and the spine stresses. It's very comparable to many CGC 6.5s I have seen.

5.5-6.0...spine wear and soft corners are a concern, as well as roughness of RE of FC...leaning toward the lower grade...

I think people are seeing something that's not there. My scan should have been sharper.

The internal pages protrude slightly and are creating the effect that the right edge of the cover is soft or fuzzy. It's not... the right edge is fairly sharp. The only real flaws this book has are the soft corners and the spine stresses. It's very comparable to many CGC 6.5s I have seen.

I'll take your word for it..I know scans can sometimes look odd...

With a sharp RE, this book is still something of a tweener though, I think...

Some you just need to have in hand..

Nice book, though. thumbsup2.gif

I'll take your word for it..I know scans can sometimes look odd...

With a sharp RE, this book is still something of a tweener though, I think...

Some you just need to have in hand..

Nice book, though. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. I really need to get a scanner that makes SHARP scans. I have an HP 5510 and it doesn't fare well in low contrast situations like a light blue cover sitting ontop off-white internal pages... the whole edge kinda blends together and looks soft.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks for the input all and Merry Christmas!!