• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nic Cage's HG Action #1?

44 posts in this topic

Now, that is an interesting topic.

Perhaps I will put something together that does this topic some justice.

S

Anybody noticed that Steve seems to be in a particular jovial mood this Christmas season. Especially since people used to always say that he had absolutely no sense of humour.

Let me take a guess here. Steve's just teasing us here and leading us down a garden path littered with bread crumbs. At the end of it, he'll release his big big story and we'll fund out that Steve himself is the current owner of this HG copy of Action Comics #1.

After all, we should remember that Steve is also a collector and likes to keep some of the really nicer books for himself.

S

Anybody noticed that Steve seems to be in a particular jovial mood this Christmas season. Especially since people used to always say that he had absolutely no sense of humour.

Let me take a guess here. Steve's just teasing us here and leading us down a garden path littered with bread crumbs. At the end of it, he'll release his big big story and we'll fund out that Steve himself is the current owner of this HG copy of Action Comics #1.

After all, we should remember that Steve is also a collector and likes to keep some of the really nicer books for himself.

Wow. You could not be more off-base if you tried.

S

S

S

Steve;

Off-based about the book or your sense of humour?

Can't vouch about the book at all since it's just a stab in the dark, but I certainly know that you do indeed have a sense of humour. thumbsup2.gif

S

S

Steve;

Off-based about the book or your sense of humour?

Can't vouch about the book at all since it's just a stab in the dark, but I certainly know that you do indeed have a sense of humour. thumbsup2.gif

I am meeting with my lawyer later in the day regarding your sense of humour comment. We will be in touch.

S

I'm sure it was off-base about his being a collector. Everyone knows the supposed "Metropolis Collection of Original Art" is nothing but recreations Steve has employees knock out in their spare time inbetween fanning Steve with Palms and peeling the skin off of the grapes he eats.

nonsense. I know for a fact that Steve actually likes the skins and thinks they are the best part!

Grapes come with skin? Wow!

It has been so long, I must have just forgotten.

S

have you also forgotten the story of Nic's action one poke2.gif

I have to work you know, i cant sit around all day waiting for you to post the story insane.gif

down in front! Shows gonna start soon... sleeping.gifzzzzzzzz

Looks like it's over.

Nic Cage Action 1 Story

Overall I'd give 3 stars out of 4. It had strong mystery element that kept you entertained until the inconclusive ending. The acting, however, was mediocre, with the exception of Vinnie's standout supporting performance as Mother Theresa.

down in front! Shows gonna start soon... sleeping.gifzzzzzzzz

Looks like it's over.

Nic Cage Action 1 Story

Overall I'd give 3 stars out of 4. It had strong mystery element that kept you entertained until the inconclusive ending. The acting, however, was mediocre, with the exception of Vinnie's standout supporting performance as Mother Theresa.

How come this movie is only playing over at "Comics General"? I thought the preview suggested a wider release. confused-smiley-013.gif