• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ed Benes--Justice League of America #5 OA for sale

8 posts in this topic

As they say, every piece has a price. Ed knows how special that page is, and what a milestone JLA is for his career. He just doesn't want to underprice it. If he ends up getting a high offer of only 4k or so, there's a good chance he'll sell it anyway. He just wants to feel out the market a bit first.

Now that you mention it, that's certainly a possibility. I was going off of Diamond's shipping list for 12/27...but I see now that they mention there might be a delay due to the holidays. If you don't have the book yet, don't look at the art!

;-)

As they say, every piece has a price. Ed knows how special that page is, and what a milestone JLA is for his career. He just doesn't want to underprice it. If he ends up getting a high offer of only 4k or so, there's a good chance he'll sell it anyway. He just wants to feel out the market a bit first.

oh I know what you mean........I was just busting b**** !