• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dell/Gold Key Disney

5 posts in this topic

Is there any interest in any of these books in midgrade?? Stuff from the late 60s??

For Disney stuff to sell it usually needs to be 40s and 50s stuff. That stuff sells in most any grade. I've had decent luck with the few that I've sold. 60s and up stuff goes for $1 except for the occasional esoteric books(polybagged short-printed stuff).

High grade Dells will sale, but there are plenty of low and mid grade copies in the marketplace.

Gold Key- Magnus, Solar, and Turok have a nice following but the midgrades don't sell for a premium like high grade obviously would.

Don't know if this info helps?

But good luck anyway. thumbsup2.gif

plenty of intrest from me =D

Considering that post was from Dec 2006, maybe not a LOT of interest.

This is the only Dell thread I could find in silver, so I'll post it here. A little more information in the Short Bus thread on Gold.

Jack the Giant Killer 12-374-301 Jan-63 Dell Movie Classic

57881-JackGiKill.jpg

GCD says that the painted cover is from movie poster art, crediting the story to Ken Fitch (-script), Ed Ashe (Lee Ames?) (Pencils and inks). Fairly crude story artwork, but fun.

Jack