• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POV....Have you (or anyone else) seen these before??????

6 posts in this topic

Can't understand why they were so cheap but I just picked up these cover reprints from 1981. Does anyone know for what purpose they were issued and whether anyone has seen these before????

EC Wierd Fantasy

EC Vault of Horror Covers

The scans are very poor but don't blame me.

I have all the sets. cloud9.gif

Why were they produced Greggy confused.gif

What other groups were there????

I guess they were produced just so Russ Cochran could showcase all the EC covers because he is such a big fan of them.

The sets that I have are:

1) Haunt of Fear - 1 set

2) Panic - 1 set

3) Weird Fantasy - 1 set

4) Weird Science-Fantasy - 1 set

5) Two-Fisted Tales - 2 sets

6) Weird Science - 2 sets

7) Vault of Horror - 2 sets

8) Frontline Combat - 2 sets

9) Crime Suspense Stories - 2 sets

10) Tales from the Crypt - 3 sets

Can't understand why they were so cheap but I just picked up these cover reprints from 1981. Does anyone know for what purpose they were issued and whether anyone has seen these before????

EC Wierd Fantasy

EC Vault of Horror Covers

The scans are very poor but don't blame me.

Yep - I used to own them. They were wonderful to see. When I "Quit Comics" (Yeah - Right) I sold them. But they are definitely nice to have!

I have one of the sets. They were issued when the big hardcover reprints were issued. The reprints were black and white pages with the covers reproduced in color. These sets are extra covers that were printed.