• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men #35

10 posts in this topic

Wow, I am really surprised at the 8.0s! That seems way too harsh. 893whatthe.gif

No spine wear, two tiny edge tears that are likely production related... confused-smiley-013.gif

I would say 9.0 all day with a shot at 9.2. It's funny, I don't think I have ever seen an 8.0 that nice in the marketplace. Makes you wonder.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Brent, if you want to sell me that as an 8.0 (as seems to be the consensus), send me a PM. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Wow, I am really surprised at the 8.0s! That seems way too harsh. 893whatthe.gif

No spine wear, two tiny edge tears that are likely production related... confused-smiley-013.gif

I would say 9.0 all day with a shot at 9.2. It's funny, I don't think I have ever seen an 8.0 that nice in the marketplace. Makes you wonder.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Brent, if you want to sell me that as an 8.0 (as seems to be the consensus), send me a PM. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I graded it 8.5 and was surprised at the 8.0s too. I think CGC would give it 8.5 or 9.0.