• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum member "hkp" is so full of it.....

20 posts in this topic

Full of kindess.......that is. crazy.gif

Kindness, too, no doubt! wink.gif

But seriously, hkp is doing a standup job down in the `Golden Age' forum keeping a running list of all the known pedigrees of the big name titles of the time! (And here I call myself `PedigreeMan' .... frown.gif) Plus, he gave me 5 stars!

Alan

So is this your first GA book???...if so...has it piqued your interest to the point of becoming a GA afficionado???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've got two now. Pov sent one for insulting him once (thanks again for that one, Pov). grin.gif

I definitely have an interest in them and think they are very cool. After I finish getting the first comics I had as a kid in high grade (only need about 15 more)......I would like to start collecting some GA books. The silver and bronze "mainstream" stuff doesn't interest me that much and I love the "history and mystery" of the books from the 40's and 50's. smile.gif

Planet Comics #41. proud.gif

So is this your first GA book???...if so...has it piqued your interest to the point of becoming a GA afficionado???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes, come over to the Dark Side. *reaching hand out* Bug, I am your father! Join me and together we can defeat the Architech and rule these forums together! boo.gif

Alan

Yes, come over to the Dark Side. *reaching hand out* Bug, I am your father! Join me and together we can defeat the Architech and rule these forums together! boo.gif

Alan

Only if I get to kiss my sister. blush.gif

Actually, I'm getting more and more interested in these cool old GA books (see the last post I made as you were entering yours). insane.gif

Figured that reading a good bondage/electrocution story was

just what you needed after losing the 10,000 race. If greggy

had lost, I would have sent it to him instead, of course.

Planet is a GREAT run, but VERY expensive to get, even in low grade. Wild stuff though. All the Fiction House books are fun. Try some EC Weird Fantasy and Weird Science as well!

Planet is a GREAT run, but VERY expensive to get, even in low grade. Wild stuff though. All the Fiction House books are fun. Try some EC Weird Fantasy and Weird Science as well!

Do the stories compare well to EC's science fiction?

Thanks for the recomendations, Donut. I keep hearing how good the EC books are in here and will have to check them out.

What are you talking about......I want everyone to send me all of their books. insane.gif

Careful what you wish for, you'll get boxes of jizz stained books from the gregster. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just passing on the copies you sent me! sumo.gif