• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

if you can't figure out if someone is worth being friendly to or not after about six posts, then you shouldn't be on a message board. some people come around after bad first impressions, but they are few and far between.

I was put off by a bad first impression for several years.

if you can't figure out if someone is worth being friendly to or not after about six posts, then you shouldn't be on a message board. some people come around after bad first impressions, but they are few and far between.

I was put off by a bad first impression for several years.

Gav has that effect on people.

The incomparable Roberta Pedon, perhaps the greatest figure model of all time:

I'm sure those sweet chariots are swinging quite low by now. :(

I've read that she had a host of admirers including Charlton Heston but could never settle down due to substance abuse problems, which caused her to pass away prematurely in the 1980's. But this hasn't been confirmed and very little seems to be known about her. Who knows, she may now be a grandmother and she and her husband may view albums of her pics from the seventies whenever they get a quite moment away from the kids.

:blahblah:

post counts are pretty useless. if you can't figure out if someone is worth being friendly to or not after about six posts, then you shouldn't be on a message board. some people come around after bad first impressions, but they are few and far between.

only a total loser would be impressed at someone else's post count. and that goes double for someone impressed by their own post count

:acclaim: