• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

The Fog

lol I'm watching that now :hi:

I first saw it on TV in oh,82/83...I was fivish.When we left my cousins house,the grown up were playing cards and had no idea what we were watching,it was foggy out.I got so scared and upset I threw up....on the way to the car...in the car..

I'm really bummed and having a hard go guys...as this is my fave thread and my best mates here all hang out in it...fudge....it's just such a drag sometimes...i don't even want to read a comic,y'know?Sorry to be emo and all,but...I know you gang will listen and not judge..

Just such a few years...I try to stay on top and positive..but..sheesh,it ain't easy being green..

Love all you chaps and caps and scallywagss and pollywogs and all.

Jimmers

My drama queen meltdown eh?

I'm really bummed and having a hard go guys...as this is my fave thread and my best mates here all hang out in it...fudge....it's just such a drag sometimes...i don't even want to read a comic,y'know?Sorry to be emo and all,but...I know you gang will listen and not judge..

Just such a few years...I try to stay on top and positive..but..sheesh,it ain't easy being green..

Jimmers

:foryou:

Jimmers

:foryou:

:foryou: Jimmers.

116278ad.jpg

Sounds like you just need a new passion whether it be a new title or a new hobby.

Also keep in mind the daylight hours are few these days. Vitamin D.

No,no new hobby..still love my comics....just need a break from bad stuff happening every five minutes.Can't read a comic was slight hyperbole,just saying how bummed I've been.

And I love my title.....