• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

was making dinner and holy mess it was like the ploody

shining scene and i cut up my feet anf just started grabbin fish and yelled for the wife to get shopvac and towels and its a good thing the tropical tank is near

but now im effed for the night still cleaning

giving stress coat,trying to fing a tank

licky the wife werks at a pet store,am going to have to try and transfrew

a few up there tonight

licky the wife? You don't have time for kinky sex, your fish are in trouble. :tonofbricks:

Just kidding, so sorry to hear about this. Lucky you were at home at the time. What could cause a 60 gallon tank to explode?

My flag football team stunk it up tonight... I just love playing with 40+ year old guys who were the high school football star, didn't play at all again after that until today, but think they are still the same bad they were then :screwy:

Makes for really fun games....

...almost like that Dallas Cowboys game tonight.

My flag football team stunk it up tonight... I just love playing with 40+ year old guys who were the high school football star, didn't play at all again after that until today, but think they are still the same bad they were then :screwy:

they are the same way in hockey.

the dejection on romo's face told the entire story.

they are the same way in hockey.

the dejection on stinko's face told the entire story.

fixed

and you get as copy of the book for free if it is your idea that makes it on the cover or leads to the creation of the cover (gav, you are excluded for a free book, because yo uare already getting one for free since you are helping in the design of the cover, but you can still put your idea out there).

this is not closed to outside peoples that were too afraid to be in the book...

I like the red idea. Jay are you sure you want a simple font? I was thinking maybe something gothic or horror based?

Yeah a red title with your name in black at the bottom.