• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your favorite way to ship graded comics

What is your favorite way to ship graded comics?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite way to ship graded comics?

15 posts in this topic

How the Fxxx am I supposed to pick anything other than "OTHER" when I don't live in the USA.

I do like USPS boxes that turn up at my local postoffice with books inside though

Can you add Australia Post just for me. stooges.gif

Russ...

How the Fxxx am I supposed to pick anything other than "OTHER" when I don't live in the USA.

I do like USPS boxes that turn up at my local postoffice with books inside though

Russ...

Ummm, Russ: it does say "USPS (or your local postal service)". thumbsup2.gif

Some bubble wrap around the slab, cardboard to cover both sides of the book and a Priority Mail box (the larger of the two since one just barely fits a slab and can result in a cracked case if it gets dropped) and plenty of peanuts or newspaper to add protective padding.

I have never had a problem shipping books out this way.

Russ...

Ummm, Russ: it does say "USPS (or your local postal service)". thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I bet you just added that to make me look silly didn't you. flamed.gif

Russ hi.gif

Priority Mail in a box with the slab protected by two cardboard pieces and cushioning material inside. Make them stamp "fragile" on the box and add insurance and delivery confirm and you have a good chance of getting it there okay. UPS runs too many boxes over with trucks as they seem to always show up damaged.