• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What to get graded...

21 posts in this topic

Well, I'm going to be in Sarasota next week and decided to get some of my stuff graded for the 1st time ever. Didn't realized how expensive 3 books were going to be even after the discount. So I now I need to limit it to two. Mind you, these are definitely 9.4 or 9.6:

X-men #21 (1966)

Thor #148

Thor #225

Sub-mariner #50 (1972)

Well, I'm going to be in Sarasota next week and decided to get some of my stuff graded for the 1st time ever. Didn't realized how expensive 3 books were going to be even after the discount. So I now I need to limit it to two. Mind you, these are definitely 9.4 or 9.6:

X-men #21 (1966)

Thor #148

Thor #225

Sub-mariner #50 (1972)

Oh and if the Thor 148 comes back a 9.4 with white pages I want it! wink.gif

X-men #21 (1966)

Thor #148

Thor #225

Sub-mariner #50 (1972)

Be sure to make an appointment with CGC Customer Service, security is high at their new building.

X-men #21 (1966)

Thor #148

Thor #225

Sub-mariner #50 (1972)

get in line buster sumo.gif

X-men #21 (1966)

Thor #148

Thor #225

Sub-mariner #50 (1972)

you posted after the fact. To the back of the line crooke! makepoint.gif

X-men #21 (1966)

Thor #148

Thor #225

Sub-mariner #50 (1972)

you posted after the fact. To the back of the line crooke! makepoint.gif

sorry.gif

Well, I'm going to be in Sarasota next week and decided to get some of my stuff graded for the 1st time ever.Didn't realized how expensive 3 books were going to be even after the discount. So I now I need to limit it to two. Mind you, these are definitely 9.4 or 9.6:

X-men #21 (1966)

Thor #148

Thor #225

Sub-mariner #50 (1972)

Have you compared the cost of joining the CCG's Certified Collectors' Society and what you are proposing to do with just grading the two books? With a $99.00 membership you will get a coupon good for 3 free Express submissions with CGC - it may be worth your time to look into. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ok, all set with CGC about dropping my 2 books off on Monday. Wish me luck! Hope my comics don't turn out like Namscr.
893scratchchin-thumb.gif I wonder what two books he picked! confused-smiley-013.gif

The comics that he had years before written "THESE ARE NEAR MINT" on the cover and then shoved under his mattress? confused-smiley-013.gif