• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just wanted to share some of my Walking Dead collection...

509 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I just wanted to post a few of my Walking Dead books since it's my favorite current series.

If you aren't reading it, you should pick up the first TPB and get hooked thumbsup2.gif

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

I also have a full run of readers for the whole series, most of the trades, and the signed/numbered Omnibus cloud9.gif

Great books 893applaud-thumb.gif

Never seen the serbian book before

Thanks!

I happened to meet someone from Serbia and we made a trade. I picked up all the alternate cover Walking Dead / Invincible books from him! I was planning on having this one signed by Robert Kirkman and SS'd, but he unfortunately didn't show up at the signing....

Very nice books. I've been trying to figure out if I should spend the money for the back issues or not. I've read the first TPB and am totally hooked. Right now I don't know if I should spend $30-$80 on the first issue though.

Anyways, I've very envious of your collection!

Thank you very much!

Personally, imho, if Kirkman keeps the series around as long as he wants to (several hundred issues 893whatthe.gif), I don't think you can go wrong if you pick up at least the first two issues thumbsup2.gif

Those are awesome. The German cover is fantastic! What a great find. I wish I had that first issue. I unfortunately started late. I've been collecting since 25 though. LOVE the series. I was instantly hooked. I don't buy trades.... but I bought these.

Think the Governor is going to get payback?

893whatthe.gif Didn't you read the latest issue, #33????

I won't spoil it for you, but reading it will definitely answer the above question thumbsup2.gif

I won't spoil it for you, but reading it will definitely answer the above question thumbsup2.gif

I definitely read it (this was one of the most hard to read comics ever) and loved it.

*spoiler*

They don't show him dead, but yeah...he's in bad shape. I think that if Kirkman wanted him dead, we would have seem him die (ala head cut off, bitten by the many zombie heads all around, etc.). There's plans being made from that. I think he's going to make it and seek revenge against everyone at the jail. I have a feeling when he recovers several popular characters are going to die when that fight is brought to the gates. That's what I think at least. I hope they go out on the road again though. I enjoyed that the most. I hate waiting a month to read these. Just so damn good. I would love a another series that showed how other people in other cities handled day 1. How did LA hold up?

I definitely read it (this was one of the most hard to read comics ever) and loved it.

*spoiler*

They don't show him dead, but yeah...he's in bad shape. I think that if Kirkman wanted him dead, we would have seem him die (ala head cut off, bitten by the many zombie heads all around, etc.). There's plans being made from that. I think he's going to make it and seek revenge against everyone at the jail. I have a feeling when he recovers several popular characters are going to die when that fight is brought to the gates. That's what I think at least. I hope they go out on the road again though. I enjoyed that the most. I hate waiting a month to read these. Just so damn good. I would love a another series that showed how other people in other cities handled day 1. How did LA hold up?

Yeah, you may be right 893scratchchin-thumb.gif He might make it (somehow)...and if he does, he'll be mad as 893censored-thumb.gif

I loved when they were on the road as well. When they first set up in the prison, I didn't think they would wind up staying there as long as they have, but things are going to get REAL interesting when someone (the Governor or otherwise) tries to take it over thumbsup2.gif

I won a copy of #1 on Ebay last night for $66. I can't believe I shelled out that much for a modern. I'm in the process of reading the 12 issued HC (when I get the time to read that is). Great story so far. Which issues are the hardest to find besides #1?