• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC ALL SCREWED UP

258 posts in this topic

All this crazy talk makes about as much sense as the originator of this post tonofbricks.gif

Nikos, don't you ever read your spam email? makepoint.gif

lol Nice thread.

Been watching Ravenous again, Andy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

3995.jpg

It's been a while since I've seen that avatar.

I was wondering how long it would take you to comment! Watched it the other night. Still as weird, violent and funny as ever.

Went out with a bang I pulled off getting all your hatred out. Now you all can smile and live happly ever after. Peace

What language are you writing? It's like bad subtitles on a kung fu movie.

All your base are belong to us!

sign-funnypost.gif

Hmmm... I send in books to CGC from time to time and the grades I "Think" I will get back are pretty close. Some a litte lower, some a little higher smile.gif, but only one book came back way lower than I thought it would be due to an overlooked defect(small water stain).

I'm sure there is a very reasonable explanation on why those books came back 4.0/4.5 instead of the 9.2/9.4 grades you thought you would get.

Post some scans of the slabs.

Short story 3 collecters in our area years of collecting decided to send 5 books in to cgc[ first time ever] we from 3 collections picked 5 great 1970s books that we all felt were nm 9.2 9.4 condition.We got them back and 4.0 4.5 was the highest grades. what a joke for perfect books. I look at you all saying 9.this and 9.that wellyour kidding yourselves. not only will we never send any in again we will never buy Raw anything ebay or otherwise. as the grades you all put on are in fact a 50 50 chance of. further more 8.0 books on these boards dont sell unless high demand most here are mint or nothing so many of us waste our time. guess put em away and let the next generation deal with the disapointment. BLOWIN STEAM 3 of us now have a change of heart. 893naughty-thumb.gif

If you run this text through the translater it seems to make more sense: insane.gif

http://www.snowcrest.net/donnelly/piglatin.html

You should get this:

Ortshay orystay 3 ollecterscay inway ourway areaway earsyay

ofway ollectingcay ecidedday otay endsay 5 ooksbay inway otay

cgcay[ irstfay imetay everway] eway omfray 3 ollectionscay

ickedpay 5 eatgray 1970say ooksbay atthay eway allway eltfay

ereway nmay 9.2 9.4 onditioncay.Eway otgay emthay ackbay andway

4.0 4.5 asway ethay ighesthay adesgray. atwhay away okejay

orfay erfectpay ooksbay. Iway ooklay atway ouyay allway ayingsay

9.isthay andway 9.atthay ellyourway iddingkay ourselvesyay.

otnay onlyway illway eway evernay endsay anyway inway againway

eway illway evernay uybay Awray anythingway ebayway orway

otherwiseway. asway ethay adesgray ouyay allway utpay onway

areway inway actfay away 50 50 ancechay ofway. urtherfay oremay

8.0 ooksbay onway esethay oardsbay ontday ellsay unlessway

ighhay emandday ostmay erehay areway intmay orway othingnay osay

anymay ofway usway asteway ourway imetay. uessgay utpay emway

awayway andway etlay ethay extnay enerationgay ealday ithway

ethay isapointmentday. OWINBLAY EAMSTAY 3 ofway usway ownay

avehay away angechay ofway earthay.

nascar, why don't you enter nik's grading contest. It will give you a chance to see how your grading skills stack up against others. It is also alot of fun. I am being serious here,,,why not give it a try. confused-smiley-013.gif

nascar, why don't you enter nik's grading contest. It will give you a chance to see how your grading skills stack up against others. It is also alot of fun. I am being serious here,,,why not give it a try. confused-smiley-013.gif

he won't be able to join because the fool is going to be banned soon for being a shill

he won't be able to join because the fool is going to be banned soon for being a shill

Well he can play until he gets thrown out and then pick up where he left off under his new identity. insane.gif

Nascar-

If you post or PM me the invoice/cert # I will explain to you why the comics graded the way they did..........

popcorn.gif