• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New books just in...

137 posts in this topic

Also available for the right price:

ss1271.jpg

cloud9.gif

Why the *spoon* didn't I know about SS books prior to Byrnes last signing!!???? 893censored-thumb.gifmakepoint.gif

ss1271.jpg

OK, the right price deal will start with an amount, and gradually the price will come down. If I get down to my final price without a buyer, it goes back into my collection. And no, I will not tell you my final price, or when this will end. Basically, if you want this bad enough, it will cost you. I only have a couple of books signed by both of these guys, so i really don't want to let it go.

STARTING PRICE: $249.99

Imagine if I get my 9.6 signed

Starting price 10,000 sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe you don't know something I do 893whatthe.gif I didn't say it would Be a public signing sumo.gif So let me work some Magic 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Then If it happens everybody can come to me. devil.gif

If I recall correctly Shelly Moldoff took a 7 year break from conventions Before attending San Deigo this year. Everybody pretty much never thought they would get a miller SS. And Chicago 2005 proved that wrong.

ss1271.jpg

SOLD

acclaim.gif