• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new comic book website...www.ComicSpace.com

66 posts in this topic

Alright, I'm in and edited my info pretty well.

Hopefully, I'll find some cool folks with similar interests there. Maybe even from my city of London, Ontario. Yikes!....maybe not.

Gotcha added MK! thumbsup2.gif

Andy

Hopefully, I'll find some cool folks with similar interests there. Maybe even from my city of London, Ontario. Yikes!....maybe not.

Andy

headbang.gif

Andy

headbang.gif

Wasn't it just yesterday you had 10,000 posts?

poke2.gif

Andy

Andy

headbang.gif

Wasn't it just yesterday you had 10,000 posts?

poke2.gif

Andy

Wow, I mustve been posting alot this week insane.gif

ComicSpace really has some potential and the mass influx of board members is sure to drive more people here as well.

I was a bit disappointed that with 9500 members, Gold Key wasn't a tag. I mean, it's not like Super Goof and Space Mouse are favorites of mine, but I'd hope that with that the site isn't almost entirely Marvel and DC superhero guys. Plus Sterling and Andy of course. smile.gif