• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All the details you could ever want about the new cgc registry

11 posts in this topic

Details, what details ?? 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

So, what shall we discuss ? New comics ? Old comics ? Blue comics ?... Oh, wrong wedding !!

How about the next big, bestest thing ?

Hmmm , I had Buffalo sasage tonight. Yesterday I had a hambuger at the football game. ( Eskimos 59, Hamilton 15 .. CFL Football for you people south of the border.) Mad Cow and all. The cold beer sure was good.

Hmmm, O.K. back to comics..... Am I babbling ? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Our fear is not ourselves, but that we have no meaning. I feel, Life is love (family; friends; spouses; special people - who make our existance special; and God - for those of us who believe in him). I have come to see this more clearly now ... that I have to fight every day in hopes that it is not my last. When career and goals, once made, mean nothing now because they have no meaning because they are things. So, what is important, what has always been in front of me... Love. You bring me peace of mind when I am troubled, laughter when I am sad, courage when mine is failing. You do all of this simply by being you. CountryMagistrate 8 - 28 - 03.

So, what is important, what has always been in front of me... Love. You bring me peace of mind when I am troubled, laughter when I am sad, courage when mine is failing. You do all of this simply by being you.

Arch is a nice guy and all........but good God!

• Administrator

Hopefully the two concepts are not mutually exclusive. An open and loving nature toward the rest of the world can give you the energy and freedom to release your talents and passions and let them shine. This is different than focusing yourself like a laser beam on certain tasks in order to advance your career and material accomplishments. That process, I think, can be productive materially but at the same time can shrink your world as the walls of your own concentration and focus wall you off from everything except your material goals.

Ultimately, if you can give your best to the world as a gift, and others around you are inspired to do the same - then perhaps we can have everything. Success in all arenas.

Arch