• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS? X-Men 141 Days of Future Past John Byrne SS book

15 posts in this topic

Looking to move an:

Uncanny X-Men 141 Signature Series 9.4 signed by John Byrne

The book has an interior signature, and is a great looking copy. If interested, please PM offers. As many of you know John has not been to a show in a couple of years and has sworn off conventions altogether.

I would base the sale on past Byrne signature series sales and the fact that it is a classic issue.

(also, please don't turn this thread into a interior vs. exterior signature thread 27_laughing.gif)

Looking to move an:

The book has an interior signature, and is a great looking copy. If interested, please PM offers. As many of you know John has not been to a show in a couple of years and has sworn off conventions altogether.

I would base the sale on past Byrne signature series sales and the fact that it is a classic issue.

(also, please don't turn this thread into a interior vs. exterior signature thread 27_laughing.gif)

makepoint.gifhi.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Looking to move an:

makepoint.gifhi.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

I cloud9.gif exterior signatures

poke2.gif

Picture Time Campers...gather round...

CGCSSX-MEN141.jpg

cloud9.gif

Hey, wheres the signature??? poke2.gifstooges.gif

Aight, I can see how this can be annoying, the book is encapsulated in a plastic holding device. and unless you're willing to crack it and knowing you're risking that fact it is certified just to see the sig, now I can see why we'd want a exterior. 27_laughing.gif

You really need to work on your reading skills.

(also, please don't turn this thread into a interior vs. exterior signature thread )