• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Ploog Signing Febuary 11th 2007 (signature series approved)

61 posts in this topic

For the people who answered my question in My Prior Mike Ploog thread and all others. Here it is your oppurtunity to get you book signed by Mike for SS. Any Books are welcome as long as Mike did work in them. JM Demattiss will be attending this also. For people who collect signature series you should know Mike does very few signings and even Fewer US Appearances. There are absolutely no Mike Ploog Signature Series books currently available. If you think Mcfarlane, Miller, Cockrum, Byrne, or Neil Gaiman were hard this is even more impossible. I am taking 30 books at this time. 5 slots have already been taken. If you want to participate in this please PM ASAP. Rates will be discussed Via PM and are non negotiable.

Kris

Artist MIKE PLOOG and Writer J. M. DEMATTEIS will appear at the FEBRUARY 11, 2007 LOS ANGELES COMIC BOOK AND SCIENCE FICTION CONVENTION for a book signing for the latest release in their ABADAZAD fantasy series.

MIKE PLOOG is known for his art on such classic 1970's MARVEL COMIC BOOKS as GHOST RIDER, WEREWOLF BY NIGHT, THE MONSTER OF FRANKENSTEIN, MAN-THING, PLANET OF THE APES, and many others. MIKE has also been a designer and storyboard artist on such films as THE THING, WIZARDS, THE LORD OF THE RINGS, SHREK, THE DARK CRYSTAL, DISNEY'S THE BLACK CAULDRON, and RETURN TO OZ.

J.M. DEMATTEIS is known for his work on the Kraven storyline in WEB OF SPIDER-MAN, MOONSHADOW, and stories for JUSTICE LEAGUE, SUPERMAN, SILVER SURFER, and STARDUST KID (with art by MIKE PLOOG) and HERO SQUARED from BOOM! STUDIOS.

The Convention is flying in MIKE PLOOG from England and J.M. DEMATTEIS from New York for this rare personal appearance that all Comic Book fans and collectors won't want to miss! More details to come soon.

Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, creators of the hit show Smallville will also be speaking at this event.

Other guests to be announced.

THE CONVENTION IS LOCATED AT THE SHRINE AUDITORIUM EXPO CENTER, 700 WEST 32ND ST. IN LOS ANGELES.

www.comicbookscifi.com

Gotta love Ploog...

27_laughing.gif

I forgot I had these Ploog signed books. I bought them from D&M's comics back around 1992 as stated on their label.

I'm considering just sending in the #4 as it's fairly high grade. The other two are mid grade, but still signed.....

all the sigs look like the one scanned..........

I have a few other titles too with other signatures from other artists that I forgot about. Just thought I'd share a little. 1594373-ComicScan0289.JPG1594373-ComicScan0288.JPG1594373-ComicScan0290.JPG1594373-ComicScan0291.JPG

I love that sig. Makes me even happier I decided to go to this signing.

made me laugh finding the three sigs in my collection, forgot I had them...on the cover will look great.

Should I double sig the #4? I'd guess it'd CGC 8.5 or so with a possibility of 9.0......I'll keep looking for other better options....love the GGA art on 5 cloud9.gif