• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Ploog Signing Febuary 11th 2007 (signature series approved)

61 posts in this topic

I forgot to mention earlier I met up with deathlok While I was at the show we talked a while he submitted a book for SS. What a nice guy. I think he gets a bad wrap here on the boards.

was he in costume 27_laughing.gif

Man when he was at heroes con a couple of years ago he brough nothing with him. I would have been on those like Nik on 9.8's that look 9.6

Actually, when Mike was at HeroesCon he did bring originals with him and from what I was told they were all purchased pretty quickly. A good friend of mine came back with a big stack of pages he got from Ploog at that event, and for prices a lot cheaper than what Kris is saying that he is now charging.

A few years ago when Mike was living here in Toronto working on the first X-Men film doing storyboards he met up for drinks with some friends of mine, and one of my friends bought a prelim from him that Ploog had done for a RPG Manual.

I added this to my art collection about 2 years ago, and at one point it was going to be included in TwoMorrow's Muckmen book (and might still be). The scan doesn't do the piece justice, as the pencil shading is masterful, but I thought you Ploog fans might enjoy seeing this:

ploog.jpg

Note: this is the actual size of the piece.

Man when he was at heroes con a couple of years ago he brough nothing with him. I would have been on those like Nik on 9.8's that look 9.6

Actually, when Mike was at HeroesCon he did bring originals with him and from what I was told they were all purchased pretty quickly. A good friend of mine came back with a big stack of pages he got from Ploog at that event, and for prices a lot cheaper than what Kris is saying that he is now charging.

He even brought a couple of painting to Heroes. I picked up one from a dealer who bought one from him then.

He even brought a couple of painting to Heroes. I picked up one from a dealer who bought one from him then.

Guess he just hid everything from me as all he had when i got to him were signed stardust comics. confused-smiley-013.gif

Little over a month bump....when do you think we'll know our grades? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I called on Friday and nothing yet on my invoice. Will try again this week and try to keep everyone updated!

Heck for what it is worth, I still have NYCC invoices that aren't even in the system yet! 893whatthe.gif

Little over a month bump....when do you think we'll know our grades? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I called on Friday and nothing yet on my invoice. Will try again this week and try to keep everyone updated!

Heck for what it is worth, I still have NYCC invoices that aren't even in the system yet! 893whatthe.gif

They usually won't grade books until you pay for them. gossip.gifpoke2.gif

Please drop me a PM if you hear anything. popcorn.gif

Lawrence