• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Dinner at Phoenix Cactus Comicon: Who's Interested?

36 posts in this topic

Ok, here's another update thus far:

1. Time: 8:00 SATURDAY JAN 27

2. Location:

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon

918 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ

(480) 898-7507

**NOTE: I have made a reservation under STEVE WELCH

3. Cost: We'll just order from the menu -- not enough people for a private room

4. Who's coming so far:

Rhino

LordThanos1969

Apotheosis

Grifter

The CGC Crew: Plitch, Harshen, and Bill

I will meet you there -- I'm flying in from Chicago that afternoon and probably will not make it to the convention center before dinner.

If you want to be added to the dinner speak up! Post or PM me!

If you decide at the last minute you want to join us, just come on by. Reservation under Steve Welch

Looking forward to it!

thumbsup2.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

Sorry to hear that -- I'm here, at my hotel, will be at the lonestar at 8:00!

Look forward to seeing the rest of youse thumbsup2.gif

I'm not going to be making it out tonight frown.gif I injured my shoulder and the meds they put me on won't let me drive. Hope the rest of you have fun.

I'll be at the con tomorrow though grin.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to the few people (but quality people) who showed up for the forum dinner. I had a really good time meeting everyone and getting to know you all. Good time and great company. Looking forward to meeting you all again in the future. Maybe in SD.. headbang.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to the few people (but quality people) who showed up for the forum dinner. I had a really good time meeting everyone and getting to know you all. Good time and great company. Looking forward to meeting you all again in the future. Maybe in SD.. headbang.gif

headbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

Bill & I had a great time guys, thanks! I look forward to next time. And thanks for the ride & the beers, Rich!

Bill & I had a great time guys, thanks! I look forward to next time. And thanks for the ride & the beers, Rich!

I think that additional big thanks should be directed to you and CGC, Paul. Thanks again! thumbsup2.gif

See you at Wondercon! yay.gif

No prob Pdizzle.. I shoulda stayed and continued to get tanked. I think the chick with the curly hair was in the frisky mood.. devil.gif

Thanks for putting the dinner together, Rich. Also, I want to thank our friends from CGC. It was fun, and I hope to see everyone at another forum dinner at some convention soon.

Actually, I believe it was Rhino (Steve) who is responsible for getting us all together. So big ups to Steve and I gotta thank him as well.

The tattooed girl ended up punching me in the face. cloud9.gif

(I keed, I keed 27_laughing.gif)

I kinda wish she woulda given me one in the kisser too.. I gravitate towards the ones who can beat me up. Brings a lot more to the relationship. devil.gif

The tattooed girl ended up punching me in the face. cloud9.gif

(I keed, I keed 27_laughing.gif)

I kinda wish she woulda given me one in the kisser too.. I gravitate towards the ones who can beat me up. Brings a lot more to the relationship. devil.gif

My wife is an amateur boxer. But she's mine sumo.gif27_laughing.gifgrin.gif

I think I went home too early -- you'll have to fill me on the post-dinner escapades!!

Thanks for putting the dinner together, Rich. Also, I want to thank our friends from CGC. It was fun, and I hope to see everyone at another forum dinner at some convention soon.

Actually, I believe it was Rhino (Steve) who is responsible for getting us all together. So big ups to Steve and I gotta thank him as well.

Oops, yes, you are right. Thanks, Steve, and sorry for the confusion, Rich.