• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Action Comics only thread pre issue 30

149 posts in this topic

I'd mention on what an awesome copy of Action 32 that is, but this is the PRE Action 30 thread so I cannot.

Seriously, great book. thumbsup2.gif

Is the Larson 13 or 32 you've showed us going to be listed for sale anytime soon? popcorn.gif

A little known fact that DC made a mistake in their numbering. #32 came out right after #29. Does that help?

S

I'll accept that answer. thumbsup2.gif

I'd mention on what an awesome copy of Action 32 that is, but this is the PRE Action 30 thread so I cannot.

Seriously, great book. thumbsup2.gif

Is the Larson 13 or 32 you've showed us going to be listed for sale anytime soon? popcorn.gif

A little known fact that DC made a mistake in their numbering. #32 came out right after #29. Does that help?

S

I'll accept that answer. thumbsup2.gif

huh? poke2.gif

Yet another pickup from MrBedrock at Wizard L.A. last month. Off-white to white pages, and the right grade at the right price...thank you, Richard!! smile.gif

100_1828.jpg

STEVE

NICE one Steve!! And the cover is signed too... i didn't think Shuster ever signed his covers!

Thanks for the kind comments - being happy with a transaction enhances my enjoyment of a cool book.

Here's another one, this time from Terry's Comics - again I was very pleased with the grading and pricing:

100_1832.jpg

STEVE

Thanks for the kind comments - being happy with a transaction enhances my enjoyment of a cool book.

Here's another one, this time from Terry's Comics - again I was very pleased with the grading and pricing:

100_1832.jpg

STEVE

Nicely done, Steve. That has always been one of my favorite early covers.

100_1832.jpg

STEVE

Very attractive copy. But then I always say that about your books! wink.gif

That has always been one of my favorite early covers.

Mine too, Dennis - I waited a long time to find a raw solid copy like this.

Very attractive copy. But then I always say that about your books! wink.gif

I've always said adam that you have the best eye in the business!

STEVE

Clearly, it is a reprint. Likely one of those "famous editions" I recall you mentioning. Accordingly, please ship it to me and your $10 postpaid will be on its way via paypal.

thank you,

Dan

PS - holy frickin' *spoon*!! What's the price tag on that bad boy going to be? Same collection as the Det. #1?

Does this book qualify as an early Action? Never seen an Action #2 this nice so it may be a reprint.

S

ACTION2a.jpg

893whatthe.gifhail.gif....was this from the same source as the VF tec 1?

rick

BTW, I am buying cvoerless Actions 1-10, 12-19 if any have any for sale. I tried the WTB posting and got nowhere. At least all of those will have Superman on the cover.

Ed