• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four #36

15 posts in this topic

I'd say a nice 7.0, but take a close look at the spine. Looks like there might be a dot or two of color touch there.

Can you tell me which part of the spine you're referring? Do you mean along the black border on the front cover? I'll check it out and let you know. There is the light crease running along the spine about 1/8" into the cover.

I'd say a nice 7.0, but take a close look at the spine. Looks like there might be a dot or two of color touch there.

Can you tell me which part of the spine you're referring? Do you mean along the black border on the front cover? I'll check it out and let you know. There is the light crease running along the spine about 1/8" into the cover.

I can't say for sure from the scan, but yes, along the black spine border. The way the black line bulges out a bit right where the spine cracks are looks a bit suspicious to me...

1578255-ff36a.jpg

1578255-ff36a.jpg.40028fe04131b3d5d8540849633ba396.jpg

CT no doubt.

Very weird... I saw the bumps and thought it was just a printing inconsistancy. Sometimes you will see a bit of inkbleed to the left of the black line.

Who the heck would CT that black line and leave all the other creases? Makes no sense. screwy.gif

I totally agree with you Zipper68, what reason would there be to such small touch-up. I bought this online from bedrockcity a couple years ago and never even noticed those tiny touch ups. So this copy would most likely recieve a "restored" grade?