• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any comments on the 9.2 Flash #123 with White Pages on eBay?

24 posts in this topic

Link:

www.comics.drunkenfist.com

c'mon - Rob's a good guy and it's the first link on his blog...

That is a BEAUTIFUL looking book - re-sub for a 9.4 maybe?

The last Flash #123 I owned was about 15 years ago - bought it through the mail from Sparkle City - it was "VG" which meant that the spine looked like it had been raked over by a cheese grater. I don't miss buying from that guy!

It is a beautiful looking book. I'm now "Bidder 5" in case anyone cares, although I haven't busted the reserve (and doubt I'll come close to whatever he magic figure is). "Fleepunyhumans" has been the source of some killer SA DC on eBay over the years.

It is a beautiful looking book. I'm now "Bidder 5" in case anyone cares, although I haven't busted the reserve (and doubt I'll come close to whatever he magic figure is). "Fleepunyhumans" has been the source of some killer SA DC on eBay over the years.

Screw the Flash, I'm more interested in his FF # 3! yay.gif

screwy.gif

bidding on a 9.2? what is this world coming to? does look like a old label resub candidate. i'll stick w/ my lowly 9.2. upon further inspection, that stress line in the black area makes it seem unlikely that it'd pull a 9.4.

screwy.gif

He is screwy! 27_laughing.gif J/K

i'm bidder4. devil.gif