• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my first PREACHER commission

14 posts in this topic

To tie in witht he other threads, this is my first art for 2007, a piece I willl NEVER sell, and some other stuff.

I contacted Herb Trimpe about getting a commission for my Preacher collection and he agreed to do it yay.gif

It took only 60 days from first contacting him to get the art in the mail. Extremely fast friendly and professional. If your looking for a commission I highly reccomend him.

This piece deserves to be on the most looked at for the day, so do your part poke2.gif

I don't have a scanner at the time, so a digi-pic will have to suffice until I do.

I am thrilled with the outcome. What do you think?

CLICK HERE gossip.gif

Mike

well i gotta say that,s a pretty interesting piece you got there. i love that bronze age cover look. don,t stop there get that puppy blue lined inked and colored i think it would really look awesome. congrats. thumbsup2.gif

larry ;]

What did it cost. I would like a Herb Trempe. comission.

Initially he quoted me about $800 and than since I wanted the title that was an additional $175 or so. Herb gave me a discount for being in the military, so it was a bit cheaper makepoint.gif .

It can't hurt to get a quote, and tell him Mike sent ya. I can't recomend him highly enough. Great Guy! ! and fantastic artist.

I't's gonna be hard to top this commission

Mike