• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I NEED INFO ON AN "M BAG"

9 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I need info on a reasonably inexpensive way to get 1000 or more comics shipped to my APO address here in Germany. I can't get UPS or FedEx here either...

Someone wants to send a whole bunch of 80s comics to me to give to other soldiers, so I'm going to do exactly that - donate the whole lot of comics to the recovering wounded soldiers at the Medical Center here in Germany, as I go there a couple of times a month for appts.

Someone mentioned an "M-Bag" to me. Anyone have any info on this? Cost, Delivery time, etc.. How to pack the books so they wont get FUBAR? Any info will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!!!

Drew

Thanks, I checked the link...at least the USPS admits packages get abused lol

First check out the info page I made on sending M-bags to Europe

Sending Mbags across the pond

And then maybe an account of my last little M-bag transaction

101 days

Yeah, but I'm at a military APO which is considered a US address, so hopefully it won't take 101 days....Man I feel for ya lol

First check out the info page I made on sending M-bags to Europe

Sending Mbags across the pond

What is this "orangeuced postage rate" you speak of? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's me and my outdated way of writing HTML using notepad and then editing it through WORD... the tag <FONT COLOR=ORANGE> and the word "reduced" must have merged....

It could also mean that if you show up at the PO with orange face paint they might cut you a deal.. confused-smiley-013.gif