• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

black costume insanity

44 posts in this topic

To tell you the truth if I wasn't such a DIE HARD Amazing spider-man comic book fan.... Now would definetly be the time I would unleash my ASM255-CGC-9.9 1st CGC 9.9 sporting a black spidey cover book with 1st appearance of Black Fox, & ASM265-CGC-9.9- 2nd CGC 9.9 sporting a black cover with 1st appearance of Silver Sable,+ASM268 Secret Wars black costume Crossover double cover cgc 9.9 +ASM275-CGC-9.9-Anniversary issue with Hobgoblin Another cgc 9.9 with black costume, and lastly the ASM297 CGC 9.9 with Doc Ock and the 2nd last 9.9 issue as issue 300 had a few graded out at 9.9. I probably could and maybe will sell these along with my 166 cgc 9.9, 245 cgc 9.9 and 262 cgc 9.9 depending on the offers I get as I've gotten quite a bit of them already. Black costume insanity is to be expected with the next movie sporting the alien symbiote and looking towards venom at movie's end.

To tell you the truth if I wasn't such a DIE HARD Amazing spider-man comic book fan.... Now would definetly be the time I would unleash my ASM255-CGC-9.9 1st CGC 9.9 sporting a black spidey cover book with 1st appearance of Black Fox, & ASM265-CGC-9.9- 2nd CGC 9.9 sporting a black cover with 1st appearance of Silver Sable,+ASM268 Secret Wars black costume Crossover double cover cgc 9.9 +ASM275-CGC-9.9-Anniversary issue with Hobgoblin Another cgc 9.9 with black costume, and lastly the ASM297 CGC 9.9 with Doc Ock and the 2nd last 9.9 issue as issue 300 had a few graded out at 9.9. I probably could and maybe will sell these along with my 166 cgc 9.9, 245 cgc 9.9 and 262 cgc 9.9 depending on the offers I get as I've gotten quite a bit of them already. Black costume insanity is to be expected with the next movie sporting the alien symbiote and looking towards venom at movie's end.
i would like to buy that 255 that you sniped me on hi.gif

as a kid, i could only make the trip down to queen street (dragon lady/silver snail) once every few months. sometimes that trip got replaced by a trip to the comic convention. i bought that particular copy shortly after it came out at a convention. they were already charging $2. tonofbricks.gif

Ha! I owned 2 of the 3 Canadian amazing 252's 9.8's a few years ago. I sent them in myself. I wonder if that one that went for close to $700 was one of mine...I sold them both for $300 apiece and at the time that was CRAZY...I was happy to get the $300 then. I am glad that they made a profit if that one was the one i sold smile.gif

I also had 2 Amazing 252 canadian variant 9.6's Cannot remember off the top of my head what they went for, but i remember them not going for much...under $100 i'm pretty sure.

Ummmm... dibs!

Don't forget me when you decide to sell! John from BC... remember???

hi.gif

John thumbsup2.gif