• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

black costume insanity

44 posts in this topic

venom appears at movie's end. so probably venom is the villian in spidey 4. means these books won't cool off too much. go grab your asm 300's! thumbsup2.gif

That's assuming there IS a Spidey 4 and that it's successful. Not a lot of precedent for quality 3rd sequel movies.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

venom appears at movie's end. so probably venom is the villian in spidey 4. means these books won't cool off too much. go grab your asm 300's! thumbsup2.gif

That's assuming there IS a Spidey 4 and that it's successful. Not a lot of precedent for quality 3rd sequel movies.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Already in the works

web page

Doubt a book will stay hot like the way it is now for a couple of years especially that book. Prices will cool down and then work their way back up 6 months pre Spidey 4 IMO.

What's killing me is that the movie insanity is even spreading over to the early 300s with Venom appearances (a la 315-317). You'll have to pay at least $15-$20 an issue for these in high grade condition- and that's on the low-end of the spectrum.

And I agree... $700 would be better spent either on bills or some milestone SA/BA issues.

What's killing me is that it's killing you to see the 1st appearance of Venom on a cover being worth money with the S-Man 3 Movie cranking up all the venom and black spidey books. 315- 1st cameo of Venom on cover / 316 - 1st Venom Cover / 317 - Probably the nicest Venom cover of them all to date. And as for the books 252 is cooling off as there 118 copies of the book at 9.8 and everyone is trying to capitalize on the movie so much that it's actually working backwards and the price has been lowering as of late. Should be interesting to see when these books peek and how high 300 will go to anyway if Venom is simply a smaller player in the S-Man 3 movie and moving into full force in S-Man 4. Time will tell I suppose either way should be one hell of a movie. popcorn.gif

sumo.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Well, I think with putting Venom (mainly) off until the 4th movie with only enough to tease audience, I think it will keep edging the prices up on them. I guess for those of us with the comics, that's a good thing, but I feel for those trying to get copies after the movie comes out.

And I couldn't agree more- should be a lot of fun. The only thing I wonder about is the inclusion of Gwen Stacy. I think they'll have their work cut out for them with the older crowd given her status there.

RE: http://cgi.ebay.com/WEB-OF-SPIDER-MAN-18...1QQcmdZViewItem

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

AHHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAA

HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

AHHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

AHHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

AHHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

tonofbricks.gif893whatthe.gifboo.gif

And last but not least a hail.gif to the smart seller for pushing this book out now