• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help me pick my first SS book thread

Which book should I choose??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which book should I choose??

112 posts in this topic

I never remember the number of 9.8s for 236 being that low.

Uncanny X-Men 233 15 9.8 in the census

Uncanny X-Men 236 9 9.8 in the census

Uncanny X-Men 247 28 9.8 in the census

I spoke to thecollector about that and he assured me he has a way to make sure the book remains the same grade as given

It should be known that the grade you will get back cannot be guaranteed.

I know that from my side but the book is definately a solid 9.8 so if he takes care of my book on his part then it will come back 9.8

I understand completely what you are saying. The same thing goes for any book that is re-subed for grading. I just pray that the book is treated with care and then the CGC will do what they have to do.

So due to the fact that I do not want to take a chance with a book over 100 dollars I am now confused as to which book I will like to get signed for my first SS book. Opinions are welcomed. Thanks

236 is my choice from the 3 listed, but if I were to submit a single book for Silvestri....it would be 251 thumbsup2.gif

251.jpg

So due to the fact that I do not want to take a chance with a book over 100 dollars I am now confused as to which book I will like to get signed for my first SS book. Opinions are welcomed. Thanks

236 is my choice from the 3 listed, but if I were to submit a single book for Silvestri....it would be 251 thumbsup2.gif

251.jpg

I have one signed, its only a 9.0, but its still a great book! cloud9.gif

251.jpg

Thats a great one unfortunately I still dont have a nice copy frown.gif