• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

I was out in Florida on business last week and made a side-trip to Sarasota/CGC to get a walk-thru grading done on this gem:

Giant-SizeX-Men1CGC98W.jpg

WOW!

Where did you find that book raw?

There is no way I'm telling anyone that lol It was a boardmember and I hope he may eventually sell some other HG X-Men books I need to fill my run (and catch Doc). :wishluck:

:gossip:

I was out in Florida on business last week and made a side-trip to Sarasota/CGC to get a walk-thru grading done on this gem:

Very nice, Steve!!! (thumbs u I need to find more raw gems like that.

That is one sick book. Congrats! (worship)

Hey Edge. I noticed you have hit the wall at spot 16 on the X-Men list. Looks like jumping into the top 15 takes a ton of points.

When my books arrive back from CGC I should be right behind you at around spot 18.

You have a great collection going there.

If you pick up that 9.8 #94, you'll hop up a couple slots :baiting::grin:

I'm thinking I'm more in the market for a 9.4 94 after talking prices over with Steve. I was shocked at how much more valuable the 94 is compared to the GSX1.

Total junk

Total junk

Don't hate, G. It's like a 100 pager, except it's a Marvel title.

:foryou:

Total junk

I'm at work and can't even see it. Still sucks. It's like I've seen 2-3 of these damn suckers this week alone.

Total junk

I'm at work and can't even see it. Still sucks. It's like I've seen 2-3 of these damn suckers this week alone.

(worship)

Wow!!

That Giant Size #1 is simply amazing. I doubt we will ever see a better book posted here.

Congratulations. I am very jealous.

On a good note for me as well my new CGC books were shipped out today. I was able to enter them into the registry and now sit at #19 for 94-143 and #17 for 1-300.

Total junk

I know. DC 100-pagers > Marvel 68-pagers.

Not even perfectly centered. White pages now < white pages from 2002 when my 9.6 got graded. :baiting:

Not even perfectly centered. White pages now < white pages from 2002 when my 9.6 got graded. :baiting:

I didn't know that you had a 9.6 GSX 1. Did you sell it or do you still have it? Post it and we'll compare :popcorn:

I didn't know that you had a 9.6 GSX 1. Did you sell it or do you still have it? Post it and we'll compare :popcorn:

Sold it for $2,850 in 2002 :cry:

You have sold some sweet X-Men books over the years. Find me a 9.8 X-Men 107 :wishluck:

You have sold some sweet X-Men books over the years. Find me a 9.8 X-Men 107 :wishluck:

Sure, I'll buy a raw one in front of you and ream you over like I did to Watson and all the others.

Sure, I'll buy a raw one in front of you and ream you over like I did to Watson and all the others.

I'd take it for a 107 :takeit:

I'd take it for a 107 :takeit:

Perv (tsk)