• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

Just got back from Comic Con...

Congrats to you Steve!!! Please keep me in mind if you decide to sell. lol

Don't worry, Steve never sells :P

Thanks, sLiver!

I have to give credit to Doc Watson since he made the deal to send the sweet 9.8 bronze X-Men books I needed to upgrade my 94-143 run to award-winning status :acclaim:

I had to sell some of my sweet sweet copper X-Men books to raise the money for my purchase. Now, I will need to replace the books I sold so I'm hoping you guys might sell me a few :):wishluck:

But, the X-Men 94-143 books won't be for sale until Robbie goes to college.

Yeah? So how old is Robbie? - So I can start saving! lol

Thanks, sLiver!

I have to give credit to Doc Watson since he made the deal to send the sweet 9.8 bronze X-Men books I needed to upgrade my 94-143 run to award-winning status :acclaim:

I had to sell some of my sweet sweet copper X-Men books to raise the money for my purchase. Now, I will need to replace the books I sold so I'm hoping you guys might sell me a few :):wishluck:

Yeah? So how old is Robbie? - So I can start saving! lol

Robbie will be two in October (thumbs u

Robbie will be two in October (thumbs u

so we're looking at what - 2024? hmhmhm

...in the meantime - here's my latest additions:

gsxm1.jpg

xm117.jpg

xm1229.jpg OMFG

Thanks, sLiver!

He may rarely sell but he did give my son some really nice Wolverine books when he was collecting them, don't know if I ever gave him enough kudos for that - so if I didn't - thanks mate.

BTW he's moved onto Star Wars now,... well no judging for taste!!

Congrats on the award, a superior set, put together by a superior collector :applause:

He may rarely sell but he did give my son some really nice Wolverine books when he was collecting them, don't know if I ever gave him enough kudos for that - so if I didn't - thanks mate.

BTW he's moved onto Star Wars now,... well no judging for taste!!

Congrats on the award, a superior set, put together by a superior collector :applause:

Thanks! Maybe the upcoming Wolverine movie will nudge your son back on the right path (thumbs u

I am hoping that Robbie will be interested in comics and we can share the hobby as he grows like you and your son. So far Robbie has loved Mickey Mouse and Owly comics. He had a Spider-man theme for his first birthday and that was a hit. And he has a few superhero toys that he likes.

Gemma just did a fix for X-Men 98 and 100 in high grade for the 94-143 set.

My score just dropped about 1000 points.

Issue 98 in 9.6 was worth about 1100 points. Now it is only 550.

Issue 100 has dropped about the same.

When I logged in to my set today I thought I was losing my mind.