• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Year's Day hangover BIN gamble. Please grade this Batman #227!

17 posts in this topic

Subject says it all. 27_laughing.gif Woke up New Year's Day morning, staggered to the computer while waiting for my head to clear, and couldn't resist BIN'ing this very reasonable #227 with a tiny photo. Book finally rolled in today (thanks, Media Mail!).

Nice glossy copy that presents well, but the spine below the bottom staple has a few (mostly NCB) wrinkles. Bit of dirt on the back. What do you say? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

bat227.jpg

bat227back.jpg

Thanks! smile.gif And you've certainly found your share of #227 bargains as well.

I wonder if you guys are just a touch high on the grade, tho (not that I'm complaining). Can you see the two spine wrinkles I was referring to?

Thanks! smile.gif And you've certainly found your share of #227 bargains as well.

I wonder if you guys are just a touch high on the grade, tho (not that I'm complaining). Can you see the two spine wrinkles I was referring to?

Whoops. Just saw them. Under the bottom staple, right?

6.5...7.0 with a dry clean. thumbsup2.gif

Whoops. Just saw them. Under the bottom staple, right?

6.5...7.0 with a dry clean. thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif