• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlas Horror thread.....

142 posts in this topic

Adam:

Beautiful books, and wonderful Everett cover art!

In your post showing Adventures Into Weird Worlds 27, were you referring to this story within?

aiww27pg.jpg

The art is by Matt Fox, and is truly a fantastic piece. Another Atlas "hidden treasure!"

Adam:

Beautiful books, and wonderful Everett cover art!

In your post showing Adventures Into Weird Worlds 27, were you referring to this story within?

aiww27pg.jpg

The art is by Matt Fox, and is truly a fantastic piece. Another Atlas "hidden treasure!"

I went back and edited my post for clarity -- I was referring to the Wolverton story.

I knew there was a good story in the AWW 27 but the scan is from a while back and I couldn't remember what it was -- but I certainly do now! wink.gif

Pretty certain that's Harry Anderson -- it's extremely well-drawn.

jim1cgc4.5.jpg

Alas, one Atas I have.

That's Russ Heath's first wife that he drew and, um, "enhanced" for the cover.

That's Russ Heath's first wife that he drew and, um, "enhanced" for the cover.

Are you saying that I posted the book in the wrong thread and perhaps I need to move it to Skybolt's good girl art?

Or perhaps some books should be double-posted. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or perhaps some books should be double-posted.

Don't you need a double cover to accomplish that? poke2.gif

It seems to me there were at least 2 good reasons to post it in this thread, so that's one reason per each thread when you double post. wink.gif