• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How the HECK do I add comics?

4 posts in this topic

There is no easy way that I can find to add comics to your personal list. How do I add the Certification number of a comic that is in a list that doesn't exist because there is no way to create the list? I am totally confused! I am sure there is a very easy and simple solution to this, but damned if I can figure it out. At first I thought this was a pretty cool way of comparing collections, but now it just seems overly cumbersome and not very user friendly. Someone please help?

JulianXJ

Ok, I don't mean to be an [!@#%^&^] or anything. But how does that help me with my question. I asked how to add my comics to the registry so that I can select them for a set. I can't see anywhere in the "Using the CGC Registry" page that explains how to do that. It only tells how to create and manage a set, not how to add comics to a list that you can choose from. Again, maybe I am totally missing something here. And no one has said whether you can only add CGCed books to the registry or if you can add your entire "collection". I only have about 6 CGC graded comics right now, and that surely doesn't constitute a "collection". Now, please answer my question, how do you add comics to the registry so that you can select them in your set list? Sorry if this came across snotty. crazy.gif

JulianXJ

OK... I went back to the registry and went round and round trying to add a CGC copy of Wolverine Limited Series 1 that I own. After some buggy responses by the database, it finally added it. It is not really clear that the serial number on the CGC label is the "certification number" in the Using the Registry "help" page and this should be clarified somewhat. Now I realize that this service is only for CGCed books. I apologize for the above post and I know that this is a work in progress. I guess I was a bit frustrated because I had the set listed (Wolverine Limited Series 1-4) but couldn't add my comic, even when I put my serial number in several times. All the sudden it went in and now I have the top collection smile.gif. Would like to see some addition to the "Using the Registry" page that makes the cert # more clear.

Thanks,

JulianXJ