• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League On SMALLVILLE Tonight 8 p.m.

44 posts in this topic

I havent watched Smallville, but I did see the Justice League tonight, and I have three big questions:

1) Who is Lex's father and how come he is a good guy trusted with Superman's secrets? And if so, why cant he just stop Lex's efforts?

2) Superman never wears the costume? or will he soon after seeing everyone elses outfits?

3) How long has Chloe known, and is she only a human from Smallville and not like from the Legion or something sent back to protect and mold Superboy?

1. Short story: When the show first started, Lionel was evil and Lex and Clark were best friends. Lionel become "possesed" by the spirit of Jor-El and may be having a change of heart. Lionel was head of Luthorcorp, but he was arrested for the murder of his parents and Lex took over the company. Over the years, Lex has become more "evil" and has more power than his father. Too much to really post in one reply. I suggest you do a search on this one. It is one of the fascinating things about the show even if it doesn't make sense at times.

2. "No tights, no flights" policy for CK, at least right now. The framework of this series is loosely based on the CR movies and takes place before he goes to the FOS to get training. Supposedly, the series will end when Clark goes to the FOS to inherit his destiny.

3. She is human and has known for about 2 seasons. She is Lois's cousin. She has more character traits of Lois than Lois has now.

Great plots to the Superman/Clark Kent story. I've been

missing something it looks like. If the series is this good

I'll make it a point to watch it more. That is until golf

season starts up again. smirk.gif

Great plots to the Superman/Clark Kent story. I've been

missing something it looks like. If the series is this good

I'll make it a point to watch it more. That is until golf

season starts up again.

Skip season 4 and especially 5. Just read a synopsis. They were horrible with just a few good episodes. If you watch without trying to fit everything into existing or any other continuity, you might enjoy it. Just think of it as an Ultimate Version compared to the Reeve movies.