• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League On SMALLVILLE Tonight 8 p.m.

44 posts in this topic

Tonight...

Thursday, at 8 p.m. will be...

The first time a live-action Justice League has been seen!

The build-up for this episode has been going on for a few seasons and will include JLA members seen in previous episodes:

Green Arrow

Aquaman

Flash

Cyborg

and Superboy, of course.

I can't speak for the -script, but the episodes with the members and their introductions so far has been awesome.

If you haven't caught this show before, this might be a good time to step in and see how great it is. At this point, the show has Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen, and Metropolis is becoming more and more a part of the show. The best part to me though has always been the development of Lex Luthor. Oh, and Lois in a bikini... cloud9.gif

More info:

Smallville Website

Tonight...

The build-up for this episode has been going on for a few seasons and will include JLA members seen in previous episodes:

Green Arrow

Aquaman

Flash Sorry but he WILL NOT be called Flash

Cyborg

and Superboy, of course. FOR LEGAL REASONS THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN!!

I can't speak for the -script, but the episodes with the members and their introductions so far has been awesome.

If you haven't caught this show before, this might be a good time to step in and see how great it is. At this point, the show has Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen, and Metropolis is becoming more and more a part of the show. The best part to me though has always been the development of Lex Luthor. Oh, and Lois in a bikini... cloud9.gif

More info:

Smallville Website

BETTER INFORMATION IS CONTAINED IN THE WEB SITE BELLOW

WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS SO BE WARNED SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Oh, and Lois in a bikini... cloud9.gif

headbang.gif

yup - she sure does it for me................ cloud9.gif

i was assuming that the martian manhunter would be among the crew - although i'm not sure if his character has been developed yet - too bad...............

headbang.gif

i was assuming that the martian manhunter would be among the crew - although i'm not sure if his character has been developed yet - too bad...............

Do a search on Erica Durance pics....I think you'll be pleased with what you find.

headbang.gif

Ya, I was hoping for him to show up too. It's be kind of cool if he sort of came in at the end to help them out...

Tonight...

Er, what about the JLA TV movie? And that had the characters looking something like their comic-book versions.

Tonight...

Er, what about the JLA TV movie? And that had the characters looking something like their comic-book versions.

I still remember the one from the 70's.. (and the more recent one from the late 90's). I'll probably watch tonight or TiVo it.

losh_brite987.jpg

180px-Justice_League_of_America_%28Live_Action%29_2.JPG

Tonight...

I still remember the one from the 70's.. (and the more recent one from the late 90's). I'll probably watch tonight or TiVo it.

losh_brite987.jpg

180px-Justice_League_of_America_%28Live_Action%29_2.JPG

sorry.gif

Sorry for any misinformation. I never knew the JLA was ever portrayed live before. That is news to me, and I'm kind of glad to hear about it so I can check it out sometime. thumbsup2.gif

Anyway, THE POINT OF THIS POST is I'm just giving a heads up about tonight's episode and hope that as many people as possible know about it. It should be pretty cool!

Less than three hours away....

popcorn.gif

they guy who plays apollo on battlestar would make a good (original) green lantern, although i suppose to have a little diversity they'll probably go with the stewart GL if they ever introduce that character, particularly because that's how they've gone on the cartoon.

they guy who plays apollo on battlestar would make a good (original) green lantern, although i suppose to have a little diversity they'll probably go with the stewart GL if they ever introduce that character, particularly because that's how they've gone on the cartoon.

It would be GREAT to see Green Lantern enter the picture -- and Bruce Wayne. I don't know what they're waiting for. confused-smiley-013.gif

headbang.gif

Do a search on Erica Durance pics....I think you'll be pleased with what you find.

Erm... are those from a movie? Or does anyone know?

She's pretty hot.