• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone here have an SS X-MEN 109?

17 posts in this topic

Wish I could say it was me, but I have to be content with the 5.5 im getting headbang.gif

If I have my 109 9.6 signed how much would it be worth 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good luck...Byrne is no longer signing and Cockrum is RIP gossip.gif

I was browsing the census, and noticed that there are 3 SS X-men 109s. Was wondering who signed the 2nd 8.5

Anyone here own it?

i dont even know who signed the 1st 8.5 confused-smiley-013.gif

It was one of my Cockrum submissions. I figured you might have submitted the other one... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If I have my 109 9.6 signed how much would it be worth 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good luck...Byrne is no longer signing and Cockrum is RIP gossip.gif

I was thinking just Byrne 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

he swore off conventions. gossip.gif

You think he is going to keep his word confused-smiley-013.gif

He will be back within 5 years at a convention or speaking engagement...

everyone reinvents themselves in this industry. He and Marvel will patch things up and he will be back pushing a new #1 and Marvel will ask him to do a quick 1 day appearance to promote or something...bound to happen IMO.

I would say this, odds are better that he will show up somewhere sometime, then nowhere ever. 27_laughing.gif

He will be back within 5 years at a convention or speaking engagement...

everyone reinvents themselves in this industry. He and Marvel will patch things up and he will be back pushing a new #1 and Marvel will ask him to do a quick 1 day appearance to promote or something...bound to happen IMO.

I would say this, odds are better that he will show up somewhere sometime, then nowhere ever. 27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif