• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Help Me Pick One! PLEASE

23 posts in this topic

oK I can't decide. I'm torn and I'd like to know what you all would get signed.

Stan Lee can sign one of these books...

Amazing Adult Fantasy 10 (4.0-4.5ish) Benefit here would be that there's no CGC SS copies of this book so it would be unique.

X-Men 14 (6.5-7.0ish) 1st Sentinels Nice Mid-Grade that presents really well

Tales of Suspense 69 (7.0) Mid-grade copy with the 1st Titanium Man. One of my favorite issues.

Tales of Suspense 79 (5.0-5.5) 1st AIM / 1st Cosmic Cube Gene Colan could sign it too so it would have doubles

Tales of Suspense 96 (8.5-9.0ish) or 90 (8.5ish) High grade books, but they're not keys or anything. Could have doubles courtesy of Gene Colan as well

Help me out, gang. I decided for sure on getting X-Men 58 (1st Havok in costume) signed by S Lee, Roy Thomas, and Neal Adams. That's a no-brainer. But I can only afford 1 other book signing. It's one of the best problems I've ever had, but I need to decide ASAP.

oK So let's follow the logic. (I'm not planning on flipping, but it's not like we don't get desperate for other books and do it sometimes.)

Do you think the AAF10 being the only signed copy SS would command a higher priced than a SS FF48?

I honestly don't know the answer. Part of me thinks it makes sense that it would. But part of me thinks that since the FF48 is a key issue there'd be more demand even though there's other signed copies.

Shoot. I might have to break the bank and get 'em all done. I hope I can narrow it down to just 1 more.