• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The clue in 52 #37 (some spoilage)

5 posts in this topic

Can someone please decipher for me what Dan DiDio is talking about in the editorial at the end of this week's 52? "This Column is a Clue", but I am clueless grin.gif

Also, who are the twin space guys that meet up with Animal Man at the end of the issue?

Thanks!

No idea on the code, probably something to do with the first letter of each word (otherwise why spell execute as x-ecute?) confused-smiley-013.gif

Those space aliens were responsible for Animal Man's creation way back in the Silver Age, I believe. I know that during Morrison's 1980s Animal Man revamp, they became almost god-like behind the scenes manipulators of reality.

BTW, I'm starting to like how 52 is playing with our expectations on who's going to survive. Last week we saw that The Question ain't dead yet, and this issue has some cool relevations along those lines as well... gossip.gif

Also, who are the twin space guys that meet up with Animal Man at the end of the issue?

Thanks!

The Wonder Twins?

id_7_11.jpg