• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie "Pureheart The Powerful"

10 posts in this topic

Selling SA Archie books in mid grades is tough no matter how you do it. It's hard to get decent $ for them. If I was selling those books on ebay, I would sell them separately and make sure that bidders know that the entire set is being auctioned and that combined shipping is available. I'd also try listing them here first...

I'd sell the 1-6 together and the LWA 42 by itself. These aren't hugely desired in less than VF except maybe the 42. Selling 1-6 you might get smoked using .99 starting auctions and with little interest. Post the 1-6 with a $24 start and see what happens.

Ed

thumbsup2.gif solid advice

Selling SA Archie books in mid grades is tough no matter how you do it. It's hard to get decent $ for them. If I was selling those books on ebay, I would sell them separately and make sure that bidders know that the entire set is being auctioned and that combined shipping is available. I'd also try listing them here first...