• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[b]PGM Green Lantern 76[/b]

15 posts in this topic

At last I have a scanner, so am Going to put a few of my books up here if that's ok, mainly so I can improve my own grading!

This has the nasty dent top left corner and it also has a damp mark through on the same corner, can be seen on back cover, runs through most of the pages.

The pages are white/off white;

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Seems everyone and their mother is posting a PGM GL 76. Just goes to prove that this book is common enough not to warrant it's insane price, even in mid grade.

Hell, even I have a copy which I bought for $35 a few years back.

The book itself isn't rare at all, it's only scarce in 8.0 and up.

I don't think anyone ever claimed otherwise. confused-smiley-013.gif

Seems everyone and their mother is posting a PGM GL 76. Just goes to prove that this book is common enough not to warrant it's insane price, even in mid grade.

Hell, even I have a copy which I bought for $35 a few years back.

fallacy of secundum quid - just because many people post their GL 76 here doesn't necessarily mean it's less scarce. It may simply mean that whoever owns a copy may consider it worth to post for people's feedback on grade.

It's a real shame about the the ding and moisture mark, I know it has other flaws, but it is a lovely copy in many ways.... oh well.

I only posted it to get an idea and see how my scanner worked... HP all in one for less than £40!! I couldn't even get a stand alone scanner for that!

I will put up a few in varied conditions and try and make them a little less obvious so you may see something you have forgotten about rather than the usual suspects.