• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Jungle Jo 2

10 posts in this topic

I'd agree with 5.5 ... great cover! What's up with the jungle beauty's right leg? The artist made it look like there's a cancerous growth or something going on

27_laughing.gif Yearh well the artist also neglected to draw eyes on the lion stabbing jungle boy... tongue.gif I think it is rather obvious what parts he spent the most time drawing details on blush.gif

Does the older the book make any difference? That is, is there more leeway the older it is or is a 1960 9.2 got to be equal to a 9.2 on a 2000 book? If you get my meaning?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A much discussed topic, leaving out whether I think It is right or not, there seems to be many that believe a small bunp applied for GA books, typically 0.5-1.0 grade point depending on which flaws it is. Foxing and small stains seems to be particular to be graded lighter if on a GA book than on a Copper...

5.5, a fine minus 893whatthe.gif with that much soiling and wear I can't see CGC going higher then 4.5 for this golden age

Im surprised to see the relative grades given for the Jo-Jo's, this one and the zegra, since they until now has been graded much by the same people. This one has the same foxing and soiling as the others, but in addition a 1" BC tear on the upper edge as you can see, the Zegra has some spable wear, and the Jo-Jo's doest not have any of those flaws except the foxing (and the burn on 24) and in hand it is apparent that the jo-jo's are higher grade than the two others...